Journal Competition – Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is being run by Ted Todd, the hardwood floor brand of Edwards Cheshire Co. Ltd.- Registered Office: 18 Chesford Grange, Woolston, Warrington, Cheshire WA1 4RQ. Company Registration No. 2848796.
Eligibility to enter:
- The competition is open to entrants over 18 years of age except for employees of Edwards Cheshire Limited.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual email address is permitted.
- The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- The competition will include those currently on our mailing list to receive The Journal and all new subscribers up to midnight on 31st July 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the competition.
- To enter the competition simply complete the online competition form on our website: https://www.tedtodd.co.uk/journal-competition/
- Ted Todd will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one Gourmet Guide Restaurant Gift Vouchers worth £200 https://www.gourmetguide.co.uk/shop/restaurant-gift-vouchers
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Ted Todd regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 31st July 2021 via the email address provided during entry to the competition.
- Ted Todd will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Ted Todd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.