If you want your geometric pattern wood flooring to stay looking beautiful for many years to come, you’ll need to learn how to care for it to maintain its charm.
When Cleaning Geometric Flooring, Do:
- Sweep and vacuum the floor regularly.
- On textured boards, sweep following the grain, it will leave less dirt.
- Once a week, use one of the Ted Todd Floor Care Systems. Choose the correct system based on the finish of your floor.
Visit our floor care store for detailed advice and to purchase our products.
When Cleaning Geometric Flooring, Don’t:
- Use a wet mop, steam cleaner, or abrasive materials as they damage your patterned wood floor.
- Use bleach products or furniture products.
- Leave puddles of water.
How to Protect Your Geometric Wood Flooring
- To protect your floor from moisture damage, if you’re using a mop make sure it’s wrung out well.
- Avoid high heels.
- Place doormats and rugs by doors.
- Put felt on the legs of the furniture in the room.
- When moving furniture make sure you pick it up.
- If you have pets, make sure their nails are trimmed to avoid scratches on your geometric pattern.
Taking care of your geometric flooring with our advice means your wood will obtain its natural beauty and durability. If you would like to ask us a care question, visit our contact page and speak to one of our experts.
Learn how to install geometric pattern wood flooring with our guide.